- Place the vodka, raspberry liqueur, pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker with some ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain the mixture into a Martini glass and serve.
This whisky cocktail is an out-and-out classic of the 1960s that will make you feel like a sharp-suited Don Draper in no time.
- Take the orange peel and squeeze it with your fingers. Rub the peel around the insides of a whisky tumbler, then place into the glass. Add the cherry, sugar syrup and bitters, along with three ice cubes.
- Add half of the scotch or bourbon and stir for about ten seconds. Add more ice and the remaining scotch or bourbon and stir again for 10-15 seconds.
- To serve, garnish with lemon peel.
- Pour the Tequila, Cointreau and lime juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add a handful of ice cubes and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a Martini glass with half the rim damped with water, then dipped in salt.
- Add a lime wedge on the rim by way of garnish.